photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Thursday, July 6, 2017

GET "HAPPIE"!


Join me this afternoon for FACEBOOK LIVE AT FIVE and I'll tell you all about how to start your year with "happies."  Carolyn Kisloski and I are so excited and proud of what we have created to add a little more FUN to your classroom. 


I recently watched the movie "A Dog's Purpose" and I laughed and cried and cried and laughed. But, most of all, what the dog said at the end reminded me about life...and children...and being a teacher. To paraphrase, "The purpose of life is to play and have fun and live in the moment." That's what young children are designed to do and are suppose to do in order to develop into well-rounded and happy adults. I mean, if you don't have happiness when you are a child, how are you ever going to find happiness in your life? I believe with all my heart that God loves us and wants us to be happy. As educators, we can do good every day by giving children a little happiness.

Let the happies begin!!!


P.S.  If you haven't downloaded a free preview of our "Back to School Happies," check out what we're all about.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1SnEagA4jljR3VGVzZpWGtfSms/view?usp=sharing